DayTradercoin is upgrading to a masternode coin. Please follow the instruction below for the swap process.
Instructions for the swap:
– Go to “datadir” folder and backup the entire DayTraderCoin folder. Copy it to your desktop for now.
How to find your datadir:
Windows: go to search and type %appdata%
Linux: it should be in “/home/YourUserName/.DayTraderCoin”
– Make an account on http://chainswap.net/dtc-swap/
– Open old wallet and send your coins to the swap deposit address.
– Once coins confirm shutdown the wallet.
– Go back to the datadir and delete the entire “DayTraderCoin” folder.
– Download the new wallet. https://github.com/xSevithx/DayTraderCoin-MasterNodes/releases/download/2.1/DayTraderCoin-qt.exe
– Generate a new address. New DTC address start with a “9”
– Got back to your http://chainswap.net/dtc-swap/ account and navigate to “settings” then paste your address and submit.
– Once you get your coins then you can delete the DayTraderCoin folder that was backed up to the desktop.
Don’t forget to backup your wallet!